I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

April 2008





I had a lot of fun with mommy today, I had the wand to the bubbles and kept dipping it in the bubbles and then holding it up for mommy to blow. Then I took the plastic tip to one of grandma Connie's shoe laces and put it in my ear, it was a fascinating sensation.

Mommy and I drove home today.

We were at aunt Jenny's today and I gave cousin Brinley a big hug, I guess it was really cute or something.

I've got the sniffles. Mommy and I was in the basement I was standing right next to mommy and tried to throw the ball for Milo, but hit mommy in the head instead. I suppose I still have to work on my coordination. I finally caught on to the game mommy plays with me when she surprises me. While mommy was getting me ready for bed, I went out of my room, then jump back into the door way and made a loud sound. I don't know why I didn't join her it this game earlier, it's great!

I've decided to take upon myself the responsibility of being the couch monitor. If I look under the couch and find something is under I sound the alarm to let mom know so that she can get it out. It might not be much, but it keeps me busy. So I've learned how to walk, and I'm getting rather good at it, if I do say so myself, but the same old thing day in and day out gets a little boring. So to switch things up a bit, I have started to back up, walk backwards and smile. Its freshened things up a bit, later I'll work on some new tricks, but in the mean time I'll focus on perfecting this one. I've also been busily growing in new teeth as usual and got another molar in this month to go along with the two molars I got in last month.

Mommy and daddy dropped me off with grandma and grandpa Jones while they went on a date. I had a good time :).

Mommy had to take Maggie to the vets to have her knee x-rayed and it looks like she needs surgery on her other knee now :(. While we were in the waiting room, I had Maggie by the leash and was trying to lead her around. Mommy makes it look so easy, there must be some kind of trick to it, I must study it out some more when mommy has her. In the mean time I like to talk on the phone to, well, no one, and will put it up to my ear and say hi, well my version of hi anyways.

What do I like? I'll tell you. Well, it's great fun to make a fish face. Oh, and I love to throw the dogs toys for them. Daddy taught me how to fake them out and let me tell you, it's hilarious. I pretend to throw the ball and the go chasing after it like I actually threw it, good time, good times.

Mommy took me to my 15 month appointment. I weigh 24 pounds and am 31 inches tall. When the doctor was listening to my heart and checking my organs, I was making funny faces at her. I figured it was a fair exchange :). While we were waiting for my shots, I spent the entire time trying to put my shoe on, I just can't seem to get the knack of it. While mommy and daddy were reading, I meeped daddy's nose, I now why they think it's so funny. Then mommy shook my shirt collar around, I wanted to see what it was all about, so then I did it to myself, I suppose it's mildly entertaining. Sheesh, I had a busy day today.

Mommy gave Maggie a bath and then took her in for her surgery. When we got home mommy notice that I had another molars come in.

Mommy and daddy had another date and left my with grandma and grandpa Jones, fun as always. On our way home we got some cookies, yum yum! I leaning a lot of new tricks, when mommy gave me a cookie, I insisted on dipping my cookie in milk like they were, this was a very delicious and successful trick :).

The bad news: I woke up at 5:30 am crying and didn’t go back to sleep until after 7:00 am. It was unpleasant let me tell you, I couldn't really tell you what was wrong, but I was not happy. The good news: I felt better once mommy got me up for the day.

I don't know why, it's just one of those things you like but can't explain, but I really like to pull all of the pillows off of the couch. today I started to say OK. Daddy was sweet, he put my pajamas on me to get me ready for bed, but he put them on backwards :). He does try. When I hurt myself I have started to put my hand on the part that hurts, that way mommy knows where the owy is. It's very helpful for her, and I'm just here to help.

I decided to work a new word into my routine and started to say Hi, and Baby. I've also found it helpful to make a sound with each step when I go up or down the stairs. I love to watch the dogs play and laugh all the while. And the best thing ever is to copy everything mommy does, just about, that endless entertainment right now, I tell ya.

While mommy was working in the yard today, someone walked by with a stroller and I waved at them, just being neighborly :). While mommy was working in the back yard, I tried to pick up some poop out of the rocks, so mommy decided to scoop the poop. Then when mommy was done I thought I'd help out and threw a couple of rocks in the poop scooper and then clapped for myself, you know for doing such a good job helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment