I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

December 2006

After work today, daddy's family had a baby shower for me and mommy. We got lots more good stuff I can't wait to get to use! We also found out that aunt Jenny and uncle John are having a baby!

Grandma and grandpa Jones gave mommy tickets to the Nut Cracker for her birthday. Daddy went with her to it and they had a good time. It was mommy's first time seeing it.

Mommy has been feverishly working on thank you cards for all the wonderful gifts we have received from so many nice people. Maybe that can account for her being80% effaced at her most recent doctor appointment.

Uncle Clancy has been staying with mommy and daddy for the last couple of months to become a paraglider. He was so sweet to go grocery shopping with mommy. It's a lot of work for her with this big bowling ball in her belly and it takes quit a toll on her back. She could definitely us any help she can get. Daddy helped mommy out by doing the laundry.

At work they had a baby shower for mommy. Wow three baby showers! We are getting pretty well set with everything we need. Before Christmas mommy had her last day at work until her maternity leave is up. She is really ready for a break before I come. It's starting to get really squished in here if you know what I mean. I'm snug as a bug in a rug, but I can't speak for mom's comfort :).

Christmas is here and so is mommy's family! After we opened present with mommy's family we opened presents with daddy's family. I got more good stuff for Christmas! Grandma and uncle James didn't stay long, but grandpa and uncle Clancy are finished the basement for mom and dad. Mommy and daddy took and inventory of my haul and then went and got me the rest of the item on my baby registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment