I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

April 2007



We were Idaho this weekend for great grandpa Kofoed's funeral. I got lots of compliments on how alter I am, how well I hold my head up, that I have long fingers, and on how much hair I have. Before we left to go home, grandpa Bob tried to convince mommy and daddy to leave me with them but to no avail :).

I was sitting on mommy's stomach with nothing on but a diaper on and I made an amazing discovery. My feet! I kept looking at one then the other and wiggling my toes with a look of awe. I'm not sure what they are for, but I bet it something great!

It was Easter Sunday today and I had on the cutest dress that grandma Jolene gave me, I got lots of compliments. Mommy had on a watch in church and it was fascinating, now that I have started to grab things, I really tired to get that watch. Somehow, no matter how hard I tried, it just kept eluding me. We had a delicious Easter feast over and grandma Jolene's and grandpa Cal's.

We had a play date at aunt Jenny's house with daddy's cousins. It was all kinds of fun!

I had my baby blessing today. Mommy and daddy's immediate family came over for it. Daddy gave me the blessing. Mommy and daddy gave me aunt Reeree's name as my middle name and talked a lot about how he hopes that being named after her I will be able to take on her good attributes. She was a ray of sunshine and made the world around her a better place. I hope to be able to spread my sunshine all around like she did.

Maggie had to have knee surgery because she ruptured her ACL. After her surgery she is not supposed to us the stairs, so mommy had her on a leash in the kitchen at overnight. When mom woke up this morning, Maggie was at the foot of her bed. Maggie chewed through the leash and went up the stairs and got on our bed, her powers of naughtiness are astounding!

While mommy and I were at work today, mommy picked me up and I spit up all down her shirt. It's not the first time and it certainly won't be the last ;).

Sometimes when I'm asleep, I make a sucking motion like I have my bottle when I really don’t. I've also been hard at work on trying to laugh lately, but I'm not quit making the right sound, it’s more like a grunt, oh well, there's lots of time to get that figured out. I can also sit up pretty well with a little support. People also give me lots of compliments on how nice my skin is.

Today mommy set me on the floor in my gym on my stomach for some tummy time and the craziest thing happened. I rolled over onto my back for the first time! I didn't actually like that though, I cried a little.

I'm Three months old now and have finally figured out that laughing thing. Mommy was so excited the first time I laughed! I'd have though I just figured out e=mc2 or something, she was so excited.

Another fun day at work with mom has come and gone and it was a busy one. I had a diaper blow out when we were out to lunch. Then I didn’t sleep much during the day instead I did a whole lot of jabbering.

You know what's funny? Well, I'll tell you, it's hysterical when mommy pulls my clothes over my head when she is dressing me. Don't ask me why, it's just one of those things. You know what else is nice? I really like to hold onto mommy's hand when I'm eating. I'm also enjoying grabbing onto material and putting it in my mouth, holding it, or rubbing it on my face, it just feels so nice whatever I do with it. Mom thinks I'm going to be a blankie girl and I think she is right.

Well, we had a good run, but mommy stopped nursing me today. It was a hard decision for mom because of all the good health benefits from it, but it was just getting to difficult with mom back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment