I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

June 2007




Mommy started feeding me vegetables and let me tell you I don't mind it one bit. I didn't like that solid food business in the beginning, but now mommy can’t shovel that stuff in fast enough. Yum yum!

I tried and tried to get my foot into my mouth, but somehow it continues to evade me. I guess there is some kind of saying, something about open mouth insert foot, I don't really get it though, they make it sound like it's easy.

Mommy finally broke down and got a cell phone. On behalf of the bazillion people who already have cell phones, I would like to welcome her into, well whatever century this is!

I've made it to five months old and am showing no signs of stopping. Look out world here I come. Mommy has noted that lately I've been rocking back and forth, I must say I do like it, yes I like it a lot.

At mommy's work today I managed to kick off my shoe off and after a bit of a skirmish got my sock off too, which I found rather tasty by the way. Mommy does this fake laugh that makes me laugh, sometimes she is so silly! I have found myself having to retract my earlier statement about hating the wind in my face, cuz now I LOVE it! It makes me smile, it's such a pleasant sensation.

Mommy and I went to visit grandma and grandpa in Idaho! While I was there grandma was babysitting another little girl and the little girl was sitting across from me, the next thing I knew she grabbed my cheeks with both hands and pinched them. I'm now quite sure what that was all about, but I didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment