I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

July 2006

It's moving day!!! Mommy and daddy's family all came to help us move. Mommy and I supervised and mommy said that she never wants to move again unless she's pregnant, lol. Everyone was so nice to help out and make sure mommy took it easy to keep me safe and sound.

It's the fourth of July and Grandma Connie took mommy shopping for maternity clothes. It's about time she got some maternity clothes too, I'm getting bigger in here and her regular clothes just aren't cutting it anymore. We also went to a barbeque at daddy's aunt's. Daddy got a flat tire while we were there and it was raining too, no fun at all. Daddy's uncle and cousin were so sweet to help mommy get the tire changed.

It is so exhausting growing another human being, or so mommy says. She takes lots of nap and reads lots of books and magazines all about having me in her tummy and what to do when I get out of here :). There has also been a lot of unpacking going on around here, moving is so much work!

Today is aunt Reeree's 28th birthday. Aunt Reeree and I are having such a good time in heaven together; I only get a few more months with her before I get to go to earth, so I'm enjoying our time together. Aunt Reeree has been with me here in Heaven since February, mommy misses her lots and lots.

It's Umphrey family reunion time! Everyone else went jet skiing, but mommy and grandma Connie relaxed on the beach. Then it was off to cousin Jonah’s first birthday party!

It's time for another doctor appointment today. Mommy and daddy got to hear my little heart beating for the first time!!!

Mommy thinks that Milo is so sweet somtimes, I'll be the judge of that though ;). Apparently he was walking along following the trail of something with his nose to the ground and his ears dragging along. Then his nose touched her ever so slightly. He stopped, looked up, and licked her face. It was like he found what he was tracking and when he saw that it was mommy he was so happy and I don't blame him one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment