I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

May 2007


What a day! I spit up all over mom, in her face, down her shirt, on her shirt, in her lap, and even in her hair. Spit up Olympics here I come! On a more pleasant note for mom, I held my bottle on my own today.

At mommy's work today there was a sales tax auditor and I had some really loud gas right when the auditor was asking mommy some questions, lol.

I am just growing up so fast, I can stand up pretty well when someone holds me. Mom says that I'm usually a really good baby, but that I have my moments, and don't we all.

Ok, so you know when the wind blows on your face? I hate that and anything like unto it! What is that all about anyways?

I've been chewing on my fingers a lot lately, I don't know what it is about them, but I just love it! The texture is nice :). Mom thinks I'm getting ready to cut my first tooth, although the truth is she just hopes that I am in order to explain my fussiness' that seems to be for no reason. She does say that she can feel something when I chew on her finger though.

It's mommy's first Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!!! We went over to aunt Jenny's for mother's day dinner and spent the evening with daddy's family.

Grandma Connie is in town and today they just spent the whole day focusing their complete attention on me!

I had my four month doctor appointment and I'm 13 pounds and eight ounces and am 25 inches long. It's a lot of work to do all this growing! Now that I'm four months old mommy fed me rice cereal today. What is the big idea? I cried and spit it out at first, to demonstrate my revulsion for it, but mommy was relentless so I'm starting to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment