I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

February 2008






We went grocery shopping and went we got home mommy was putting away the groceries and putting the empty bags on the ground. I was trying to pick all of them up and then was shaking them around, that's some good entertainment if you ask me. I think shaking bag all about should be part of the hoky poky.

I finally figured out what the circulars spot on my highchair tray is for, my sippy, so I've been putting my sippy cup in the cup holder by myself. I also figured out how to go down the stairs backwards. This is very helpful, no I can go anywhere I want to :).

Mommy took me in for my one year pictures. When we got home mommy took me over to daddy's cousins and we helped her unpack.

I had a pretty full day today. First I took all the trash out of the trash can by the computer and then spent some time rearranging the remote controllers in their container.

What a zoo, we took all of the dogs in to get their shots. Mommy took me and the three female dogs in while daddy took in Milo since he's not good with other dogs. We got the job done, but I think they should ask themselves if it's worth it, taking them in all at once to save a trip. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

I had a big crying, screaming, squirming episode at church today, so mommy had to bring me home. When she got me home, she gave me medicine and rocked me until she fell asleep. I felt much better when I woke up, thanks heavens.

This month marks the two years anniversary since aunt Laree died and mommy says that it’s still as hard as it was two years ago. She doesn't allow herself to cry any more, though she could very easily spend all of her days crying over her. Every day she thinks about her, every day she misses her, every day she wishes she was here. She still can’t believe that she is gone, it still doesn’t feel real. She miss the sound of her voice, her friendship, her laugh, her funny quirky personality, her adventurous stories, everything they’ll never do, sharing the joy of her success, girl’s night out, her reading mommy's mind and finishing mommy's sentences, in short everything, even her nagging. She wishes that she had Reeree's shoulder to cry on and her listening ear, and that she could see her, even just one more time.

There is so much to like about this life, one thing I've found that I really enjoy is taking the lids off pens and then put them back on. I also find joy in touching my fingertip to someone else's. Good times!

Well, I spilled mommy's slim fast and the deliberately stepped in it with my white socks. It was kind of like splashing around in a mud puddle. Although, for some reason this did not make mommy happy. Oh well, I had fun anyways.

Lately I've been bringing books to mommy, but I don’t want her to read it to me, I just want to sit with her and turn through the pages. The other day mommy put out her index finger to me and I came running over to her with both of my fingers pointed towards hers, you know because I like to touch finger tips together. Mommy was clipping my toenails this week and one of them shot into her eye, that's teacher her, lol.

Mom just took care of me today because I have had a fever since yesterday and didn’t sleep much. The next day, my fever was gone today and I felt much better.

Mom says that I was really on one today. All I did was start the day out eating dog food, and then put mommy's sock in the dog’s water. Oh and then I was kissing myself in the long mirror in mommy's bedroom.

I tried to put my shoe in the dog’s water and then later put it in the cupboard with my dishes. I've also been making an Mmmm sound when I put something in my mouth that I like. She also likes to close doors and if it closes she’s made and wants it open and if it doesn’t close she’s made and wants it to stay closed.

This morning I was getting into the dog's water like I like to do, and mommy's told me countless times not to. Anyhow, mommy tapped me on the hand and said no. Then I looked at my hand for a few second and started tapping it myself. I'm not sure what mommy sees in it, but it was completely unentertaining. Oh, and I also had another piece of dog food in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment