I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Novembe 2006

We had our fist appointment with the new doctor today and everything went well with the appointment as usual. Mommy stopped to get gas and daddy filled it up for her so that she could eat. Since mommy has been pregnant with me when she's got to eat, she has got to eat, if you know what I mean ;). Daddy has learned this after a bit of a frightening experience they had while putting together a bunch of my baby stuff. They only had one more thing to put together, but mommy said she needed to eat. Daddy wanted to just finish real quick putting the last thing together before they left, so mommy and a snack to try and tide her over, but to no avail. Twenty minutes later daddy was still on step number one and mommy got a crazy look in her eye and said, "We have to leave, I have to eat, we need to leave right now!" and daddy didn't hesitate. Without a word daddy put on his shoes and they left right then. Mommy has come to call those hunger episodes, "The Danger Zone."

There have been lots of preparations for my arrival. Today in preparation mommy and daddy worked on a parental plan that they would like to use while raising me. On behalf of babies all over the work, I would like to wish them good luck with that one, lol.

The doctor appointments are getting more frequent now, but everything has been perfect at them.

Mommy cooked Thanksgiving dinner for her and daddy's family. Let me tell you, that was a lot of work for and eight months pregnant woman, she had to sit down and rest a lot. Everything turned out good and everyone had a good time.

While mommy's family was in town for Thanksgiving they celebrated mommy's 26th birthday! While they were in town great aunt Foinnuala had a baby shower for mommy!!! We got lots of good stuff, including booties in every color with matching headbands that grandma Connie made for me :).

Daddy went all out for mommy's birthday today he sent her flowers and a gourmet caramel apple to work! He also picked up pizza for dinner and mommy's favorite ice cream. Then we went to the movies with Jeremy’s parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment