I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

October 2006

Aunt Jenny gave me a couple baby gifts, a car mirror and sun shades, she such a good aunt!

Another month gone by, another doctor appointment scheduled. Mommy took the glucose test at her last appointment and got the results today that she passed the test, so that's good. Daddy has been really good about making it to all of our appointments.

Grandma Connie called to tell mommy that she watched the ultrasound video we sent her and that it made her cry.

Thanksgiving is next month and mommy and daddy's families are coming over for dinner. In preparation for that mommy shampooed the carpet. Few, that was a lot of work!

We met our new doctor today. Mommy's regular doctor doesn't deliver babies anymore, so she passed us off to someone else. After the appointment mommy and daddy got milkshakes. Mommy had a raspberry one and man did I like it. I think I'm officially having my first hyperactive sugar induced episode because I kicked like crazy for hours!

Another doctor appointment has come and gone and I'm still in tip top shape :). They gave mommy a flu shot while she was there, I’m not sure what that was all about, but mom didn't seem to want one. Daddy couldn't make it though, for the first time, but there will be plenty more to come.

We flew to Idaho for a big birthday bash they are having for great grandpa Kofoed. What a show! While we were there we went and visited aunt Reeree at the grave yard, her head stone looks really nice. Great aunt Treva gave me a cut little bracelet she made and then we stopped by great grandma and grandpas Kofoed's to pick of the baby blanket grandma crochet for me for my baby blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment