I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

May 2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2006. Surprise!!! After a miscarriage and more than three years I'm finally a bun in mommy's oven. Mommy took a pregnancy test this morning expecting it to be negative as usual, and refused to believe when it showed up positive. She said, "That's what I get for buying a cheap pregnancy test" and made daddy buy her an expensive one on his way home from work. That one was positive too, mommy is still skeptical though, but she and daddy went to Babies R Us and got me some things anyways.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006. Mommy and daddy went to the doctor today and confirmed that they are most definitely are having a baby! I'm due to arrive January 16, 2007.
Mommy's doctor put her on a prescription prenatal vitamin and a form of progesterone to prevent another miscarriage. When they got home, they shared the exciting news with my grandma's and grandpa's!!!

Grandma Jolene gave mommy a pregnancy survival kit and believe me she is going to need it ;). I have all kinds of unpleasantness in store, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment