I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

November 2007






I climbed almost half way up the stairs in the basement today, and that was quite the workout, I've got to work off these thighs somehow. I climb up on the couches in the basement now. As if that wasn't enough climbing, I climbed up the dog stairs to mommy and daddy's bed and got on the bed to play with the dogs. In short, lots of climbing these days.

It's been a while, so I figured I was overdue and pooped in the tub :). I was peeing in the tub often, but mommy figured out how to remedy that. She put's my feet in tub with my diaper on for a little while before my bath. I also figured it was about time to cut mommy a break and slept through the night five nights in a row, but then I got sick with a little cold and that ruined my streak.

Family photos today with daddy's family! I'm not sure what these are all about, but we matched and wore fall colors, whatever that is all about.

My first Thanksgiving. What a day, mommy and daddy's family came over. There was a lot of food and games! Mommy is glad to have cooked Thanksgiving dinner without me in her tummy this year, much easier this time around.

It's mommy's first birthday as a mom. According to her she is not turning 27, but 25 for the second time. She also noted today that my top two teeth are getting ready to come in. Can I just say this teething business is not fun. They (whoever they are) say it will be all worth it when it's all over.

Mommy and daddy put up all the Christmas stuff today. I am excited to find out what this holiday is all about. All I know for now is that I really liked the lights on the Christmas tree.

One of my top teeth came in today. And I have discovered the gaga sound. Mommy's says that I'm so funny and that I have become quite the ham. Lately I've been sticking my chin out, tilting my head back, and either putting on a huge cheesy grin or sticking my lips out like a monkey. This is very effective in my quest to entertain the people in my life.

Mommy got me to take two steps towards her today without holding on to anything, and I laughed so hard that I got the hiccups. Mommy said it was the best birthday present ever! Then I tried to eat dog food, but was unsuccessful, I must try this again when mommy is not looking. I can now stand up without holding onto anything!

Mommy had a dream that aunt Laree appeared to her and said that Heaven was like earth except that it was happy. She said that she had learned a lot. She also said that they had a regular week with responsibilities like we do and go to church on Sunday. Mommy just cried and told her that she loved her and that we needed her.

So shaking my head back and forth like I'm saying no, I love that! Today I started shaking my head up and down like I'm saying yes, except that it looks more like a semi-slow motion head bang. I'm almost a year old and mommy still can’t get enough of me and can’t get over how cute I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment