I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

July 2007



Mommy had to work extra hard this week with her coworker out of town, so grandma Jolene and grandma Connie watched me :).

We were out eating dinner and mommy thought it was so cute that I grabbed her water glass with both hands, opened my mouth and put it over the straw. Although I'm not really sure why stuff didn't come out, when grandpa Bob puts a straw in my mouth tasty liquid always comes out of it.

Today I discovered that I can stick out my tongue. I have also discovered the joy that is string, I don't know what it is about it, but I love string. I also have a thing about paper and tags, I guess it's some kind of fetish.

We stopped by daddy's work to surprise him this afternoon! Today also would have been aunt Reeree's 29th birthday and we celebrated it by watching one of her favorite movies. During the movie, I was on the floor and rolled from the couch all the way over to the wall, that was quit a work out. Mommy was impressed that I grabbed my bottle with both hands, opened her mouth, and leaned back ready for the feast.

So much had happened this month. I turned six months old and weighed in at 16 pounds and 10 ounces and am 25 ½ inches long. I had a diaper leak on mommy's lap while she was at work. Mommy permanently moved me into my room. Aunt Jenny and uncle John had their baby, my new cousin Brinley! And last but not least, mom's favorite, I started making the sound mama!

Mommy put me in my crib for my nap, I was sound asleep, so mommy went to take my blanket so that she could put it in the wash. I must have some kind of sixth sense because I grabbed it really tight so that she couldn't take it from me :). When I woke up from my nap mommy swears I called for her. I usually say mamamamamamamam, but this time I just said mama and that was it.

The other day mommy was rough housing with Sandy and I didn't know what was going on so I started to cry. It turns out that they were just playing and all was well, that's good to know for next time.

I was so cute today, or so says mommy, I was on the floor playing and the next second I was asleep. I just fell asleep mid play, with my toy just resting on my face and everything. I don't know why they call it play, it's really a lot of work, it just tuckers you right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment