I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 20, 2009

August 2007





I had a busy day today, I woke up from my nap, played with my shoe, fall back to sleep, and snuggled with my shoe while doing so.

Daddy is so excited that I've started making a dada sound! I can sit up without support now. I also find that my hands can be very entertaining. Sometimes I play with them, I will hold one with the other and move them in every direction and move my fingers. Who needs toys when you have suck wonderful toys conveniently at the end of each arm?

Growing up brings so much change. I got a new car seat, it's finally time to move up in the world. I went to my first Bees baseball game. I made my first trip to Lagoon. I added a new twist to my tongue trick by sticking it out really far to the side and curling it up a little. I've been trying really hard to crawl, mommy thinks it will happen any day now. I get up on my toes and my hands with my bottom in the air and look a little like a ten, but I can't quit figure out how to move forward. I grabbed daddy's hands and pulled myself up. I have started to clap my hands together. I have also started to move my fingers like I'm waving!

I turned seven months old. Man is time flying by. Mommy isn't quite sure how it is possible, but she loves me more everyday and somehow I get cuter every day. She says that being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to her. She also says that I'm such a smiley baby, although you couldn’t tell from the pictures because as soon as I see the camera I stop what I'm doing to look at it, it really is a fascinating contraption. I even got my first tooth in!

I woke up this morning and I had so much to say, I just jibber jabbered away in my crib. Mommy woke up sick, so daddy stayed home from work to take care of me while she got some rest.

Since mommy's company has been sold and she won't be able to take me to work with the new company, she had a job interview today for a company that will let her take me to work with her. It sound like it will work out for everyone.

That Milo, he really is a sweet boy, but sometimes I think his is a little over protective. Mommy was working on something in the basement while I was asleep upstairs. I woke up and started to cry and Milo went running down stair to get mommy. She met him halfway up the basement stair and he turned around to follow her up to me. He is awfully sweet to share his toys with me though, sometimes he will bring me his hot dog toy (his most prized and favorite possession) and his ball and put them both by me so that I can play with them. He is really good not to take the hot dog from me when I have it or he takes it very carefully.

I have been having a really good time lately playing and just being happy. I've started making a cute little squealing sound when I'm happy and playing. Sometimes it even looks like an invisible person is playing with me when I'm squealing and waving my hands around.

Mommy's family flew in for a visit. It was uncle James' first times flying. He caused a big scene at the air port on their way home. The whole family was pulled aside, searched, question, and their licenses taken. So basically that was his first and last flight, grandma and grandpa swear that they will never fly with him again.

Mommy worked all day today and daddy stayed home with me. Dads pay close attention to what I say next, this is important information you may need in the future. When I woke up I had a booger in my hair, I'm a kid and boogers happen. Daddy being on his own and not knowing what to do, cut it out with the scissors! When mommy got home, she informed daddy that boogers are water soluble and that next time he just needed to get a wet wash cloth and wash it out.

Mommy's cousin Travis and his wife Candice lost their baby just a couple of weeks before she was due. We flew to Idaho and went to the funeral. It is a very sad and heartbreaking loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment