I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

June 2009


Mommy took me to Up for family home evening and I liked it so much I was quiet the whole movie and stayed in my seat :).

Mommy took me to her friend Maria's so that I could play with her kids. We played on the trampoline with a sprinkler, it was so much fun! Something else fun today, I started to say, "I'm so happy!" . Some other things I say a lot are: oh I see, this way, hold that me (hold that for me), and I'll help mine self.

Today was a lot of fun, mommy took me on a bike ride and to then to the park!

I played in my pool that baba got me while mommy worked in the yard. I love the water! When mommy was moving one of the trees she planted, I said that I wanted to help. So I held one side of the bucket it was in and mommy held the other and we carried it over to the place she wanted to plant it. On our way to the spot I thought I should encourage mommy so I said, "Mommy you're a good helper." Then I needed some help getting on the porch swing and when mommy put me on it, I told her I hurt my toe, she told me she would kiss it better. So I showed her witch toe it was and she kissed it. Then I told mommy that it was her fault. Sometimes if she accidentally hurts me she'll say, "Sorry baby, that's mommy's fault." So I just figured that when I get hurt it's her fault . While she was working in I also kept telling her to come and play with me, and she just couldn't resist that. Later in the day we went and got ice cream and then went to the park.

It was another day of yard work for mommy. She was shoveling rocks and stopped to rest and I asked her, "Mommy what's wrong?" She said nothing was wrong, that she was just resting. Then I asked her, "Mommy what's the matter?" She kept telling me that she was just resting . Call it a sixth sense, but I just thought for sure something was wrong, I guess I have to learn the difference between something being wrong and fatigue. While I was out in the yard with mommy, I got my first wasp sting on my toe, not fun. I had no idea bugs could hurt me, but now that I know I'll be sure to freak out every time I see any kind of bug.

I was in bed with mommy this morning. Her alarm went off and she turned it off right away, but I woke up anyway and said, "I like that song."

I was quit the task master this morning and kept telling mommy to get ready for church. Someone's got to take charge and get things done around here.

I got some new DVDs, this morning mommy opened them up so I could watch them and she told me that they were from Marshall. So I said, "Marshall is pretty nice."

I visited daddy over the weekend. Mommy and uncle Clancy picked me up. On our way home I told mommy to close her eyes and then said, "no peeking".  When we got gramy and baba came over and we had pie for Father's Day.

Baba stopped by on his way home and brought me a new princess getup because my shoes and crown broke. Ok, well the shoes broke on their own, but I broke my crown. That must be why mom keeps calling me the destructor. After dinner we went for a walk and I kept saying, "I better hop in the stroller."

Mommy took me to the Fiddle Festival's carnival. I had so much fun riding on the rides!

This morning, I was calling mommy and when she went to see what I wanted, I was at the bottom of the stairs laying on my stomach on the bottom two steps and said, "Give me a hand." I looked up those stairs and the just looked like way to much work.

This morning I was in mommy's bed and started singing the primary song "Happy Family." Grammy sings a lot with me and I’m starting to pick up on the songs.

Daddy finally moved out of Aunt Jenny's and into his own apartment. I get a room of my own with princess blankets and everything!

Some more things that I've started to say are: that's my favorite, you're the best, we better hurry, and he/she is cute. When I want mom to wrap me up in my blanket, I says, circle me up.

We went boating with baba. I love riding in the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment