I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

September 2009







I was in mommy's room and she heard me say, as usual for a reason only I know, "Alright, alright, I give up." Later I told mom that she's my favorite. I also said (about myself), "I’m funny." I peed on the floor twice, after the second time, mommy was having a discussion with me about it and I said, "It was just an accident." In the card today, we went around a sharp corner and I said to mommy, "You're driving crazy mommy."

Mommy and I were coming in from the garage, and I said to my wagon, "Hi wagon."

Mommy woke up this morning to me yelling from my room, "Mommy where's my Sponge Bob." He was under my bed that silly Sponge Bob. After MDFF we went to the park for a short time. When we got home I wasn't feeling good and went to sleep early.

I woke up at 6:45 this morning still not feeling good. Despite the fact that I was crying and hurting, I still wanted to go down stairs and watch "Scooby Doo." I have been watching it as much as mommy will let me. Mommy just glad that I am watching something besides Oliver and Company and Lady and the Tramp. I went potty and then said that I felt better and then I was really happy after that, thank heavens! I took a bath and while I was in there mommy told me that my daddy was coming to pick me up and I said, "He's the best." While we were waiting I spilled a bunch of mom's beads, but said that I would clean them up. Mom went to get my jacket incase I needed it this weekend and I wanted her to put it on me along with my hat, new sunglasses, and my umbrella. I also insisted on wearing a dress because mommy was.

I was playing an Arthur game with mommy on the PBS website, where Buster serves people ice cream. When you get it right, they let Buster taste it and then he burps. The first time it happened I said, "Excuse Buster." Every time after that I would say, "Excuse Buster again." I've mentioned before that I like to eat ranch dressing, and I've found it works great to eat it with a spoon. When I want to know what something says or what it's called I says, "What's that name." I also say, "I want to hold you."

I went to the doctors and because mommy' thinks I have a bladder infection, but they said I don’t and that there's a little inflammation. The doctor said to give me a sits bath and put some desitin on me.

Today I said to Milo, "Don't bite your friends, I said don't bit your friends" (from the show Yo Gaba Gaba). Then mom went downstairs to get my DVD player and it said that it couldn't play the disc. She opened it up thinking that the disc just got disconnected, but there was a little foam heart sticker that I put in it, no wonder it wouldn't work. She took it upstairs and I said that I put the sticker in there and wanted to know where it was. I started telling mommy that I was going to go potty by myself and much to her amazement, I did. Potty training is still a roller coaster ride, but it's getting better.

I have started to say the full word hippopotamus and let me tell you that is a mouth full for a two year old.

I got out a banana for me and one for mom. Then I pretended that the banana was a phone. After that I said it was the shape of a rainbow, took mom's, and said that they were two rainbows. Then I started rocking the banana and singing rock a bye baby to it and put it down for a nap in my bed and covered both of them with my blanket. You would think I don't have any toys.

During church, I was talking, so mom covered my mouth and I said to her, "Be nice." After church I was outside playing with the neighbor girl and they were playing hid and seek. When it was my turn to hid, I was just shutting my eye and apparently figured that I was hidden by doing so. Then when Monique would get done counting and start looking for me, I would say, "Here I am." Somehow I'm not sure I'm playing the game right.

We did a service project for FHE, when we were leaving, it was dark and I said that it was creepy.

I played at the park with some other kids. For more reasons the world will never know, I've been saying, "But I had to." I'm not sure what I had to, but I certainly did have to for sure.

I was really full of it today. I had an arm full of stuffed animals and asked mommy to hold them and said, "They are too heavy for me." I wanted mom to sit in a specific spot on the couch, she did, and asked me if that was the spot and I said, "That's a great idea." Then she was doing some exercises and I said, "I want to exercise with you." I went over and did wall pushups, sit ups, and leg lifts, my version of them at least. Then I said, "You don't scare me anymore." Mom thinks I got that from a Scooby-Doo. The last couple of days I have really been into Peter Pan.

I wanted mom to help me find my Sponge Bob Square Pants and called it Sponge Bob Square Bum. Grammy stopped by and took me out to her house. When mom got there a little later, I gave mommy a hug and said, "I'm glad you're home."

A few days ago mommy told me that we were going to go to the movies this weekend, big mistake because she won't here the end of it until we actually go. The first thing I said when I woke up this morning in a tone of desperations was, "I want to go to the movies." I patted mom on the back this morning and said, "You're my favorite friend." Grammy went with us to MDFF. Then we went out to Grammy and Baba's for the day.

We went to Boise to celebrate Baba's birthday. All the way there I kept asking when we were going to go to the movies. We went to the park and then to the movies. Baba, mommy, and I saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. I really liked it, or at least I seemed to since I was quit and stayed in my seat.

During church I got a piece of granola bar in my eye and freaked out. You know you have bad cell phone reception when your two year old is on the phone with grandma and grandpa and keeps walking around saying, "Can you hear me?"

I told mommy today, "Let's play hid and seek, I'll hide under the table." I hid under the table, but then got out, when mommy finished counting to ten. I hid under the horse, after a couple of seconds, I said, "Here I am." Later mommy was going to carry me up the stairs and I told her that I wanted to walk like a big girl. That's what she tells me when she has too much in her hands to carry me.

Mommy took me to the park, when we were getting ready to leave, she asked me if I wanted to go to the store and get a treat. I said that I wanted a donut, so we went and got one. After that we took the dogs for a walk and I fell asleep while we were walking Milo. Later we went to the library, got a library card, and checked out some book for me and mommy. While we were at the library, I had my remote control toy and kept pushing the buttons when mommy told me not to. She told me that if I did it again she was going to take it from me. Well, I'm a kid, so naturally I did it again. She told me to hand it to her and reminded me of what she said. I got a look like, alright, and handed it to her without a fight, she was really surprised. Earlier I was playing with that remote like it was a phone, mommy was talking to me, and I said to the phone, "Hold on." Mommy had a necklace on that came with one of her shirts and I said, "I love your necklace, it's adorable." Later on I said, "I love your necklace, it's beautiful." I was playing with the Jenga blocks and got them all over the floor. When we came back down later, I said, "Oh no I made a terrible mess" (from The Monster at the End of The Book).

Mommy and I had a pretty rough night last night, I tossed and turned a lot and mommy didn't get much sleep. She woke up this morning to my diaper overflow soaking through even her clothes. She got up and changed me and I said, "Thank you for changing me." She told me I was welcome and then I said, "Sorry for getting pee pee on your blanket." She told me that was ok and then I said, "Thank you for changing the bed." Mommy though I was so sweet :). Later I sneezed and the snot got on my hand and when mommy cleaned it off I said, "Thank you for getting the boogie of my hand." Mommy's pants were falling down a little and I said, "Your bum is hanging out", lol. Later in the day mom was changing my pull up and I didn't have anything on the bottom, so she told me that my bum was hanging out and I stuck it out farther :).

When mommy was down stairs, I told her to count to five, and then I tried to hide under the hippo. Out of the blue, I said, "This is wonderful." I started calling Baba, Bob instead of grandpa, I just thought other people do and thought I might be calling him by the wrong name. I've entered a new phase and just want to wear my pajamas all of the time now.

After MDFF we went to the library to take back the books we got last time and get some new ones. When we got home, mom took me on a walk. Today Sadie said to mom, "Howdy doody."

Grammy and mommy took me to the park for a while, but I got hit in the head by a swing, and that cut the trip short. I guess get hit by a swing is one of those life lessons that it's a rite of passage for kids. Later we were at grammy's and I was saying superhero.

While I was outside playing with the neighbor kids I found a balloon that was popped and said, "This is a problem." Then when mom was putting me to bed I asked her to sing to me. Grammy sings me to sleep and I really like it.

I have been holding things up to my eye (like the card board tube to and empty toilet paper roll) like it's a spy glass and saying, "Pirate."

This morning mommy gave me something and I said, "Thank you for sharing with me." Then, I said, "That's so silly."

I put my blanket on and said, "Soft and fluffy." I also said to mom, "Are you serious?" The other day I licked a DVD and wiped it on my shirt to try and get is to work. Mom keeps telling me not to get my finger prints on the DVDs or else they won't work, but I'm an independent girl and I need to put the DVDs on all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment