I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, December 31, 2012

September 2012

While I was cleaning my mess up in the basement today, I said to mommy, "I don't need any of your advice." Mommy's sure that I must have heard that on one of my shows.

 
I was too sick to go to school today, so I took my first sick day and stayed home with mom. She let me rent a movie and we snuggle up on the couch together and watch it. Grammy stopped by and brought us both a flower! While mommy was helping me with my  homework, I saw a picture of a woman in a dress and said that what she was wearing was "inappropriate".

 
After we went to the library and out for MDFF, I wanted mom to watch me do something and said, "Watch the master at work."

 
In reference to mommy going on a date, I said to her to, "Just wear anything pretty because boys like that." At five I'm already the expert on what boys like. Mom is so lucky to have me around for my stellar advice on life!

 
After mom picked me up from school and helped get my homework done, we watched Parker for a little while. I love helping with Parker and still view him as a new born.

 
This morning, I got in to bed with mommy to snuggle for a few minutes. When I got out, I said, "I tooted in your bed and it made me happy." I love potty humor! Mommy was not amuse and can't believe that even potty humor could be genetic.

 
Mom and I were playing a game and when we won, I said, "Give me high five girl!" After school, we got my homework done and then, grammy picked me up for a sleepover!


While I was getting ready to brush my teeth this morning, mom was trying to pick out my constant rats next of hair. I told her that, "I can't do this properly with you picking my hair like that." Later when we went out to the library and out for MDFF, I got grammy a news paper because I, "know how much grammy loves to read the news paper." I'm so thoughtful sometimes! When we got in the car, in reference to the news paper, I asked "Do you perhaps have a rubber band I could use?" I thought it would be best to wrap it up proper like before I gave it to grammy :).

 
Grammy watched me for a few days while mommy watched Travis and Candice's kids. While she was gone, it's been really smoky lately because of the wild fires and it was making the sun look pink. I saw that and said, "Jesus is trying to impress everyone." One day while she was watching me, I came home from school and had only eaten a few fruit snacks for lunch. I was really hungry that day. Grammy told me that I needed to eat all of my sandwich. I told her to write me a note to remind me, which she did. The next day all of my sandwich was gone and grammy asked if the note worked. I told her, "Grammy I can't read."

 
I had such a fun day. Grandpa and mommy picked up my best friend Marlie and we went swimming and then out for ice cream!  

 
We went out to grammy and grandpa's to celebrate grandpa's birthday. Grammy was getting everyone pumpkin pie and asked me if I wanted a piece. I said, "Nope, I'm not interested." Just wanted to be straight with her and tell it like it is. When mom was getting me ready for bed, I said, "I love you more than I love potty talk." Now that is a lot of love!

 
Marlie came over this morning to have a play date with me! Mom took us to the library, out for MDFF, and then to see Hotel Transylvania! What a great day! During conversation with Marlie, I told her that Ryder (uncle James' dog), "is a big galoot."

 
I gave my first talk in primary today! Mom said that I did very well and much better than her first talk in primary by a land slid, whatever that means.  

No comments:

Post a Comment