I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, December 31, 2012

November 2012

Mommy surprised me when she picked me up from daycare by taking me to Wreck-It Ralph. I really liked it and thought it was very funny. She said it was a thank you for being so brave with the move and starting a new school. I love my new teacher and am adjusting as well as can be expected to the move.
 

We went to grammy and grandpa's for the weekend and got ice cream on the way. What a great weekend, ice cream and grandpa!  
 

After mom picked me up from day care we went to the Fresh Beat Band concert! It was so awesome! I love the Fresh Beat Band!
 


I got to spend Thanksgiving with daddy :). When I got back, we decorated the Christmas tree I was on the phone with grammy and Parker started to cry because he got something taken away from him. I told grammy to give him his binky "for heaven sakes." We drew names for Christmas this year and I got grandpa. I asked if he had any needle nose pliers, and wanted to get him a pair, but mommy said that he had plenty of those. Apparently he has every tool one could ever need for anything.
 

After I got picked up from daycare, mom took me to do my Christmas shopping. I'm so excited to give my gifts to everyone!  
 

Mommy and I rented a movie and watched Arthur Christmas, it was really cute :).  
 

Mom picked me up from daycare early for my dentist appointment. While we were there, the dentist mentioned Oprah. Confused, I asked, "What's an Oprah?" Grammy stopped by to visit while she was in Boise doing some Christmas shopping! While she was here, I asked if I could have some butter and said that it was my favorite topping. If mommy doesn't keep an eye on me while cookie baking, I will eat butter all by itself. I fail to see the problem with that, it is delicious after all.
 

When mommy woke me up this morning, she said, "It's my birthday, good morning." I woke right up with a smile and said that I was going to make her comfortable today and do everything she asked of me. It's the least I could do today, it is her birthday after all :).  

No comments:

Post a Comment