I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, December 31, 2012

December 2012

I had a play date with Elliana and mom took us to a Fancy Nancy tea party at the library! I had such a good time!
 

I saw it with daddy, but it was so good that I wanted to see it with mommy too, so she took me to  Rise of the Guardians. It was just as good the second time around!

 
Today, mom made me some play date cards to give to parents of kids I wants to have a play date with. I'm so excited to hand them out to my friends tomorrow and have play dates! It doesn't hurt that the cards are soooo cute too!
 

When we got home today, we made rice crispy treats because I've been on a rice crispy treat kick lately. I didn't like them as much as the store bought ones though because they were "too sugary". Mom doesn't believe there is any such thing as too sugary.  
 

I had my first play date from the cards I handed out! Mom and I met with Ashley and her mom for ice cream. Yum! From there we went to grandma and grandpa's for St. Nicholas day tomorrow.

 
 
We had St. Nicholas Day, it was a lot of fun! I even got to have a play date Marlie. That made a good day even better! And she had a sleepover too!  
 
 

I woke up in the middle of the night throwing up and threw up until after 11:00 in morning :(. Then I slept most of the day.

 
When mom got me up this morning, she asked me how I felt and if I wanted to go to school. I said that I felt "all the way better" and wanted to go to school.
 

Mommy took me to my last dentist appointment. When we got home she got into bed because she's got the stomach flu. I had no mercy on her though. I made a mess over the living room making paper dolls. It looked like a tornado hit the living room. Then I proceeded to throw a few tantrums, cry about silly things that can only be attributed to being female, and screamed for mommy while she was throwing up. The next day mommy still didn't feel that well and gave me a talking to about how I should behave when someone is really sick. So when we got home, I got mommy a grocery bag to throw up in if she needed it. Very thoughtful of me :).
 

Clancy and Randi came over for dinner and we played on the Xbox kinect. We had so much fun!
 

When we got home from our day, we made candied almonds together. I'd never had them before and committed to trying one. I liked it a little bit, but I like chocolate chip cookies a lot.  

 
We stopped and got ice cream on our way home. When we got home, we watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas. When Cindy Lou asks the Grinch posing as Santa what the meaning of Christmas was and he says presents, I said, "It's about Christmas spirit and believing. Everyone knows that."
 

Mom, grammy, and grandpa went to my Christmas program this morning. When it was over, they I had a day of fun with grammy and grandpa. Then they took me to their house to spend the rest of the week there!
 

It's Christmas eve and mommy took me to Fawn's Fudge for ice cream. It was really fun to go there again and get to see all the people the help us when we are there :). I also got some new snow boots since it snowed for the first time this season yesterday.


 
We had a very good Christmas today, it was really fun getting to find out what name everyone had drawn for Christmas. Grammy had me, but I already figured that out when I saw box wrapped in princess wrapping paper in her closet. Mommy and I played some Kinect together and had fun. While mommy was doing something else, I was watching something when a commercial came on. I started calling for her and told her that she had to hurry to see something. When she went to see what it was it was a commercial for a stretch mark reducer. I was very disappointed when she told me that she'd used a product by the same brand when she was pregnant with me and that it didn't help. I was just trying to help. What good are products that don't do what they claim?  
 

On our way home today, we stopped at Walmart and so that I could spend the gift card that I got for Christmas. When we got home, mom unpacked me and then repacked me. We drove to meet daddy so that I can spend the rest of the year with him. The roads were really bad because of the snow and there were a lot of wrecks on the way there and back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment