I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, December 31, 2012

October 2012

We visit aunt Reeree today, it's always nice to get to do that.
 

While we were eating dinner, I asked mom what the look on her face was for. She said that she was just reminiscing. I asked what that meant. When she told me the definition, I said, "You mean like across a second dimension?" Then when mom was trying to get me to brush my teeth, I said that I was "too sad and disappointed" to brush my teeth because I didn't get to do anything fun today.

 
After mom picked me up from school, she took me to Frankenwenie and to get a blizzard! The movie wasn't that great, but the blizzard was awesome as usual.
 

While I was eating my breakfast, mom told me to take a bigger bit. I said, "How come you think I was born to take this big of a bite?" She told me that it's because you I a big mouth. I replied, "Like mama?" After MDFD, we made Halloween decorations at my request. We had a lot of fun making them! When we were working on the decoration, I said that pink is Sandy's favorite color because, "she's a girl and she loves me." Mommy thought that was interesting logic, lol.
 

We went to Clancy's to surprise Randi for her birthday and had pizza and cobbler. On our way to Clancy's, grandpa and I were in the back horsing around. Mommy got after me for something I did to him. I simply told her that, "He got what he deserved." Well that may have been case, mommy stood by her word on the matter.  

 
Mommy and I picked out pumpkins to paint for our annual pumpkin painting tradition. I can't wait to paint them! Mom was getting after me for goofing around after she had put me to bed. So I told her that, I was too distracted by Cinderella's birthday. It seemed like the perfect excuse.

 
Mommy picked me up from school early and took me to my dentist appointment. I have five cavities that need filled! Here I was thinking that I'd been doing a great job brushing me teeth. Guess I better redouble my efforts. After my appointment, I had ballet.
 

 We painted pumpkins today! This year I made a witch and mommy made a gypsy. The gypsy was my idea :).  

Since daddy found out that he is getting laid off at work, mommy decided that she better get a job to make sure that I'm taken care of. She couldn't find anything nearby, so she had to start looking in Boise. She got offered a job that starts in a week. I'm sad to leave our house and my friends, but I understand the necessity of it. Mommy got our house rented out and found us a place in Boise. She's also got me enrolled in my new school. She's been packing all week.   

 
I got my first fillings at the dentist today. Mom says that I was amazing and did really well, very brave.

 
After mommy took me to school today, she packed up the rest of our things and moved it to our new place in Boise. Karlie picked me up from school so that grammy and grandpa could help  mommy move today.  

 
Mommy met with the principal of my new school and my new teacher. It turns out that my new principal grew up with my old principal, what a small world! Mommy picked me up from my last day at my old school and took me out for my last Mother Daughter Fawns Friday. They are going to miss seeing us there every Friday and we are going to miss seeing them every Friday. We are going to have to start a new tradition I guess. Maybe it will just have to be Mother Daughter Ice Cream Day?  

 
Mommy and I went to the apartment and started unpacking. To be helpful, I made mom a peanut butter and jam sandwich for lunch. Mommy thought that it was very sweet up me.

 
Mommy took me to my first day at my new school and started her new job today! When she told me that she was doing something for her boss, I told her "Don't let him boss you around." Someone got to look out for mom, it may as well be me.  

 
After mom picked me up from the babysitter, I threw up all night! I told mommy that I hate throwing up and she agreed completely!

 
It was raining today, but even so, I wanted to go to the park even. Once we got over there, I decided to come back when it was dry. Turns out mommy did know what she was talking about after all. Maybe someday I'll catch on to the fact that she knows stuff, but don't anyone go holding their breath for that to happen, lol.

 
Mom took Sadie me to visit the daycare that I'm going to start going to. She wanted me to be able to meet them before I started. On our way home, I said, "I'm perched." She asked me if I meant that I was thirsty and I said yes. So she let me know that it's parched, not perched. We went out and got some dinner with Randi and Clancy and then got ice cream for our Ice Cream Friday tradition formerly known as MDFF.

 
Grammy and grandpa came to Boise today. They took us and Randi to the temple open house. Grandpa gave me $100 to buy shoes! I love to buy shoes! Mommy says that I'm a typical girl. Love of shoes is in our female DNA :). Mommy took me shoe shopping and it was great! Our new place doesn't have a dish wash, so when we got home, we did dishes together. It was my first time washing dishes and it was quite the learning experience. Mom did the dishes the other day without me, and I was really disappointment because I wanted to help.
 

We went to our new ward today, Clancy and Randi went with us. Then we make chocolate chip cookies and played go fish. Clancy and Randi came over for dinner and visited for a little while.
 

I've really been wanting mom to dress up for Halloween. She decided the day of on her way home from work that she was going to do it. So she picked me up from daycare, got me ready, and got herself dressed up as a prom queen. I decided to be a witch this year, a cute nice witch. We went over to the ward Halloween party and then went trick or treating with the person that baby sat me last week. We had lot of fun! I kept asking everyone, isn't my mom the most beautiful prom queen? I said that I want to dress up as a prom queen next year. When I would come back from trick or treating at a house, I'd call out, "Prom queen." I also went up to a couple houses and said the whole trick or treat smell my feet thing. Mommy was not amused by this at all. We stopped by Randi and Clancy's on our way back for one last trick or treating stop.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment