I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 2012

Mommy worked on uncle Clancy's wedding cake for most of the day for the big wedding tomorrow! We also went out to grammy's for a while. When we were there, I told Parker that someday when he has a girlfriend to be nice to her.


 
 
 
It's the big day for uncle Clancy! Mommy fixed my hair for the wedding and begged me not to mess it up. She put enough hair junk in it though that I don't think I could have messed it up if I tried. Everything went really well and mommy was so happy that the cake turned out great! I had so much fun wearing my dress and playing with Randi's niece. Randi looked like a beautiful princess!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


While mom was cleaning up wedding stuff, I was telling her that she could reuse something for her wedding and Karlie's wedding. She told me that she wasn't getting married. Then I said, "You don't want to be an old maid do you?" and added as an afterthought "or a nun?"  This is what mommy gets for watching the Sound of Music with me and playing the card game Old Maid.

 
This morning, mommy told me that her stomach didn't feel well and I suggested that, "Maybe it's angry at you."We drove up to McCall to spend some time with Travis and Candice. When we got there, the kids and I played in the pool!

 
I got to play in the pool more with the kids before we went home today! On our way home I said to mom that something I did was an accident, but then admitted, "Well, I did it on purpose, but I'm sorry." Mommy's been trying to teach me to accept responsibility for my own actions, so I think this is a step in the right direction :).


On my way to meet up with daddy to spend the week with him, I told mom that when she gets not fat again to not eat cookies, cake, or chips. You know, just avoid the tree basic food groups, lol. We stopped and swapped vehicles with uncle Clancy on our way there since he borrowed mommy's car for his honeymoon.  

 
When we were at the library the other day, I checked out a kids craft book. So today, I did some crafts with mommy from it! It was good times! On our way to grammy's today, I said, "Grammy and grandpa are always up first. James and Karlie are lazy bones." I'm very observant ;). While we were there, I said to Parker, "likely story". Hmmm...where have I heard that one before?
 

When I was at grammy and grandpa's, grandpa was eating dinner. I said to him, "Grandpa if you'd like I could sit on your lap and eat ice cream." I wanted to have a sleepover there and when I was going to bed, I said to grandpa, "You can watch me fall asleep." It sounded like a fun thing to me, somehow no one else saw it that way. Oh well.
 

I told mommy that, "You're beautifuller than a jewel" and that I, "love you more than anything in the whole solar system". That is a lot of love!

 
We made my favorite chocolate chip cookies today! I cannot get enough of them!  

 
Mom took me to see Paranorman and though I'm the one that wanted to see it, I didn't really care for it. I thought it was a little too scary. After that we went swimming and while we were there, mom's phone, IPod, and camera got stolen. It ruined my whole day. On our way home I was trying to come up with reason why someone would do something like that. Oh to be young and innocent.

 
I went to kindergarten orientation today! I'm so excited to go back to school! I love to learn and to play with my friends, so I'm killing two birds with one stone (whatever that means). Mommy took me to the store so spend some of my money. While we were at the store, mom accidentally broke a mirror. I was very worried about it. When mom took it up to the check out and offered to pay for it, they said that they would just right it off. On our way out the door, I said, "Shoo they spared us".

I had my first day of kindergarten! Mom can't believe how fast I've grown up, and claims that last five years just disappeared. I called daddy to tell him how my first day of school was, and said that it was "so awesome!"


No comments:

Post a Comment