I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, August 13, 2012

July 2012

 I got to spend the fourth of July with Daddy and I had so much fun playing with sparklers!

While mom was working out, I laid on her and said, "I could do this all day". Mommy agreed, it was so cozy.  







Mom took me to the aquarium in Boise. Then we painted pottery and painted something special for grammy that I just know she'll love. After that, we spent the rest of the day at Wahooz.

We took flowers to aunt Reeree for her birthday today.  Later in the day, everyone came over to celebrate her birthday with dinner and cheesecake. Later we went to the cemetery and released balloons like we do every year.  

We spent the day at Roaring Springs today and we had all kinds of fun! Last year when we went and all day today mom tried to get me to go on the big slides with her. I very stubbornly refused.  When mom finally talked me into it, I loved it so much that that's all I wanted to do the rest of the day.

Grammy went with us to the new Ice Age movie. I really liked it, especially while eating Milk Duds!   

When mom got out of the shower, I had a mess on the floor. Milo's hot dog toy was by the washing machine, the spool of string was by the dog's water. The string went into the kitchen and over a box and had a ring at the end of it. She cleaned it up and I got after her for it. I said that it was a trap that I set up for her. She asked me how the trap was supposed to work.  I said that she was supposed to trip over Milo's toy, follow the string to the box and slip on it, and then see the ring at the end and be distracted by it so that she wouldn't see that my food wasn't gone yet. Tonight after mommy put me to bed, I kept getting out of bed. When she told me to go get back in bed, I said, "I've been trying for 5 hours to get you to snuggle with me. Don't you want to snuggle?" Of course mommy wanted to snuggle with me, I just had to help her understand what I needed.  

My swimming lesson started today!  On my way to lessons, I used the word "Elegant", mom was very impressed by my vocabulary. Later in the day, we played some cards games.  After I won, I said, "You have done good mom" and then pinched her cheek.

A movie I was watching today got disrupted and when mommy put it back in the spot it was, I didn't think she had it in the right spot. I said, "I'll watch it correctly on another day." Then when she was going up the stairs, I said, "I simply love you mom."

I've made some very big improvements at my swimming lessons this week. I jumped off the diving board all by myself! I'm also putting my whole head under the water, which really freaked me out before and I wouldn't do it. We went out for MDFF and I dripped ice cream on my shirt.  When mom pointed it out, I noticed it was also in my hair and said, "You got to be kidding me." When we got home, we played cards, hide and seek and watched The Music Man together. I liked the movie so much that I asked if I could have it. While we were watching the movie, Milo got in my spot. I got after him for it, put my fists up and said, "Fight me if you dare."

Today mom made me a "good deed jar". Every time I do something good, I get to put a bean in my jar. Every time I do something I shouldn't, I lose a bean. When I get's to a certain amount of beans, I get rewards. I'm very excited about it! We'll see how it goes.

Before church, we were playing go fish. Mom asked me for a card and I said to the card, "You're going to another woman that loves you" and handed her the card.  On another day while we were playing cards, I said, "Maybe I'll have better luck next time I go fish."

After my swimming lessons, mom left the rest of the day up to me. We played cards, sat in the swing and read books, made chocolate chip cookies, and went to grammy's for the rest of the day.

I'm still loving my good deed jar and said this morning, "Do something mean and lose a bean." When faced with losing a bean, I requested a spanking instead. No luck though, it still cost me a bean.

After my swimming lessons, I got to watch Park's swimming lessons! After that mommy and I played cards, went to the library, and drew pictures together. Grammy stopped by to bring mommy a flower. While she was here, she asked me if I give mom a hug and a kiss everyday for being such a good mom and I said, "I don't get a bean for that."

I went to my last swimming lesson and for doing so well, I got a brownie blizzard and to go to the park. Later when we were home, I straightened out a paperclip and wanted to poke mom with it. She told me that I couldn't and then I said, "Can't I poke you gently?" Right after that, I heard mom joking that she was a loser and I said, "Where ever you go, I think you're a winner."

While mom was putting me to bed, she told me that I don't get a good deed bean for putting my pajamas on because she had to ask her too many times. Then I asked her where the nice girl inside of her was and said that I only want the nice girl inside her. She told me that the nice girl inside her asked me three times nicely to put my pajamas on and now the stern girl is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment