I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, August 13, 2012

June 2012

I exercised with mommy today because, "We don't want to get chubby like Theodore and Eleanor." (from Alvin and the Chipmunks)

I made a list of things I wanted to do today and we had a lot of fun checking it off. We took a walk, played games, cut out shapes, painted, went to the park, and watched a movie. It was great fun!



I had such a fun day today. Mommy took me to the library, and then to the new Madagascar movie. I got signed up for swimming lessons and had a picnic at the park. Then we went to the circus with the rest of the family!

When mom asked this morning if I was done with my breakfast, I said, "I only have this much left and I can eat it before your very eyes."

When mom was dropped me off with daddy today, I asked him what we were going to do for Father's Day.  He said that he didn't know and I said, "Oh, I thought you were just going to watch sports all day." Mommy doesn't know where I come up with these things.

Today, I said to Milo, "Milo, stop, I'm trying to concentrate".

While deciding between chocolate milk and regular milk at breakfast today, I decided to go with regular milk because, "It probably has less calories".

Mom was getting me in the shower and I said, "Feast your eyes on this cute little bum bum." Later when she asked me where I got that from, I said from a preview of a movie coming out this weekend. Later in the day, I had a ballet performance for the fiddle festival. Mom said that I did a very good job!

On our way to grammy's today, I told mom that she was cuter than a bird. Then I said, "You and Parker are cuter than anything in the world".

After mom took me out for MDFF, we grammy for lunch and then went to Brave.


I got to go to the Fiddle Festival parade and carvival today! I made mommy go on the Gravatron with me over and over again, what  good sport.  

The moment I've been waiting for all year has finally arrived. I got to go the front of Primary and talk in the microphone at church today! I gave the scripture. After we got home, we left for our vacation in Salem Oregon. On our way there, I said, "This is fun driving in the middle of nowhere".




During our week long vacation we had an absolute blast! We went on a carousel ride, to the discovery museum for kids, and an indoor water park!


The next day, an event the library was having for kids, mini golfing, and played some arcade games!

My favorite day of the whole week, we spent at the Enchanted Forest theme park here, we both had a lot of fun. We got some ice cream while we were there. I offered mom some of mine and she said no thank you. Then I said, "Suite yourself, when you want some there won't be any". Then she tasted mine and said that is wasn't delectable.
The next day, while we were playing in the pool at our hotel, I was pretending that I didn't have a mom and that mommy was going to be my mom. I told her that she had to "earn the title" of my mom. According to me the way to do that is to feed me, clean me, dress me, fix my hair, take me fun places, etc... After we got ready for the day we went to some of the historical houses that are museums. After the second one, I requested that we not go to anymore houses. Some old houses were not nearly as entertaining as everything else we've done this week. Mom gave me the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. I asked her to give me some options and when she did she said, "How about if I give you some options?" I said that I wanted to go to the movies and said that I wouldn't mind watching "Move It Move It III" again (aka Madagascar III). So that's what we did.


On our way home today, we stopped at a waterfall.  On our way back to the car, I fell and got my first real injury.  Mommy doesn't have a clue how I made it five years without anything more than minor scrapes and bruises.  I complained for hours on the way home about how much the cut on my knee hurt.  This injury business is not as cool as they make it look in the movies. When mommy and I got home from our vacation, we found out that Clancy and Randi got engaged this week and are getting married in August! The whole family really likes Randi, I'm excited for her to be my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment