I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, June 11, 2012

May 2012


This morning there was a song on, I was dancing to it and said, "I'm shaking my bahoodie." It was a fun day today. We had a picnic out on the deck, too the dogs for a walk, and went to ballet!


While we were at grandpa's, he was talking about how he couldn't start a job he has scheduled because they're waiting on the plumber. I said, "Why is it always the plumbers!?!"


Mom and I watched a couple movies together and then played some cards. While we were playing and she asked me for a card, I said, "I hate to say it, but go fish."


As requested, mommy gave me exercise lesson. Mommy was very impressed that I actually stuck it out through the whole work out. She thought for sure I'd lose interest and quit.  After we got ready, we went to the library and out for MDFF.


I spent the day with grammy while mommy was gone for the day. She came home to flowers planted in the pots outside the front door that grammy and I planted for her for Mother's Day. I picked them all out myself and helped grammy. There was also a card and flowers in the house for mom. She thought it was a very pleasant surprise and very nice to come home to!  
 

This morning I told mom that I have some brilliant ideas. Mommy couldn't help but agree :).


While I was outside, I got a bunch of slivers in my hand. When mom was getting them out, I said, "I can't bear to watch." Then when I was talking about the Fresh Beat Band, I said, "But you think Twitch is hilarious, right?" While we were eating diner, mom was looking at something and I asked, "What are you mysterious about?" Later on mom heard me say, "Oh my heavens." 


I had this burning question and just couldn't help but ask mom, "Why do you worry so much mom?"
 

I fixed my own hair today and then said, "I think it looks a little awkward." Later we were playing card and I was crying because I didn't win. Mom told me that we weren't going to play if I wasn't having fun. I said, "I have fun crying." She keeps insisting that it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it just matters that you have fun. Though I disagree, she keeps telling me that I can't always win. What I want to know is, why not?


After mom finished getting me ready, I said, "I just need a little makeup and then I'll be done." I put some bows on my stuffed dog and said, "Don't you think she looks stupendous?" Later on I said to mom, "I love you in a very important way."  


While slapping my knee for emphasis, I told uncle James, "You are one good looking man James!" I was watching something about the sun with uncle Clancy. I said, "I've never seen the sun like that before. I've never seen Jesus either." Apparently, very few have.


When mom put me to bed, I told her, "I love you forever and ever." She told me that she also loved me forever and ever.  


While at the park today, we were on our way to the drinking fountain. I wanted to run, but mom said that she wasn't wearing the right shoes to run. I she said that I was wearing sensible shoes. Later when we were playing cards, I won, and was bragging about it. Mom told me not to be a sore winner.  So then I shook her hand and complimented her on how many sets of car she had.


We went out to lunch with the family. While we were there, I said, "Oh my holy gosh." When Mom was getting ready to open her fortune cookie, I started freaking out and begging her not to have one. I was ready to cry. Mom kept asking me why I didn't want her to have one. I said that I just didn't want her to and to please not have one. She kept trying to get out of me why and I said that I didn't want anything to happen to her. Then mom figured out that I was worried something would happen to her because that's how the mother and daughter switch bodies in the movie Freaky Friday. 


I was describing a time my arm fell asleep and said that it felt dotty. Mommy thought that was a very good description.  


I offered  grammy some of my candy bar and said, "Have a little nibble." Grammy said that she couldn't have just a nibble though and passed. Can't say I'm not willing to share :).  


I had my very first ballet recital! Mommy said that I did very well! We went out for ice cream afterwards. What a fun day!


Mom took me to the apple blossom festival today. Anytime we were on a ride that went high, I would say, "This is the way to get fresh air."



I got a package in the mail from Nana today! I was so excited, that was very sweet of Nana and very thoughtful. While we were eating dinner, we were playing with one of my necklaces. I adjusted it on mom and said, "You look stunning now."


While mom was trying to get me to eat my lunch, she told me that I make her crazy. I responded with a very clever, "Well you make me bored." Seems like a fair trade, crazy for bored.


I graduated from preschool today!. There was a picnic at the park after that with my class.



This morning, I said that I want to be a teacher when I grow up because I like teacher. Later on, I came in from outside and said, "I found and object. You're not going to like where I found it." I found it outside in the neighbor's yard. Then I put a leaf on the table and put the "object" in the middle of it and put plums from the tree all around it. I said that I was making a "centerpiece". Mommy took me to the play the high school put on Twinderella. It was a lot of fun. Mom says that the best part about it was seeing how much I was enjoyed it.



While mom and I were eating breakfast, we played cards. I lost and when mom congratulated me on the game, I said, "Not congratulations, lose-ulations." Later on in the day, I stated that, "My knee pit hurts."

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog Terrellee! It's so funny to look at this right now because I've got her at my house right now! (:

    ReplyDelete