I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, June 11, 2012

March 2012

I amused mommy today when I said, "Boo-yah". Later on, I had my five year wellness checkup. I'm 48 lbs, 45.5 inches, and still in the 95%.


Grandma and grandpa met us for MDFF since it was grammy's birthday. After they took me to The Lorax. Then mommy made everyone dinner for grammy's birthday. What a great day!


Today, we went to my great grandma's to visit mommy's aunt Karla for a little while. It was a lot of fun :).  


While I was eating my dinner, I said, "Milo is trying to frustrate me and eat my food." The other day I caught Milo chewing up a Kleenex in my room and I told him, "You'll never get away with this."


While mommy was helping me get ready for preschool, I told her that I wished that I didn't have a bossy mom. She asked me how I would ever get anything done if I didn't have a bossy mom. I said I would watch movies all day and do whatever I want. Isn't that just the story of every kids life.



I got to take the preschool pal home for a whole week and I had a lot of fun with her!


I put some of the glue stick on my lips today and said that I liked how my lips stick together.


On our way to grammy's, I was throwing a tantrum about something. Mom told me that wasn't the right way to handle it. So I just told her that, "I don't know the right way to handle it." When we got to grammy's, she helped educate me on the right way to handle a problem.


While I was doing my web cam visit with daddy, I said the word "Perhaps". Then I was drawing a picture in daddy's birthday card. I was very quiet about talking about the car and said, "Top secret, hush, hush." When dad asked how the dogs were I said, "The dogs are doing practically good." Then I described grammy's favorite flower (daffodils) to him and said that it was "a trumpet with a lacey collar." Later in the day, when we were at grammy and grandpa's. I was saying the blessing on the food and ended it by saying, "The end". When we got home, and mom was getting me ready for bed, I told her that I said a silent prayer for both of us. She asked me what it was for and I said that is was for both our belly fat to go away.


This morning mom asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I said that I didn't like the new yogurt I picked out because, "it has an unusual taste." I couldn't decide what I wanted and said that I needed to watch a movie because, "I always do my best thinking when I watch a movie." After preschool, grammy stopped by to play with me for a little while.


When mom gave me an option for lunch, I said, "According to me yes."


Mom has the impossible task of trying to keep me focused on the task at hand. While she was getting me ready for the day, I completely lost my focus and wasn't doing what she asked me to. She was getting after me for it and I told her, "You make my days miserable!" Someday I'll appreciate how hard it is for her to keep me on task though.


A funny thing happened today. Mom was in the living room and heard some scratching and a squeaking coming from the fire place. Long story short, when she opened the fireplace hole, e two birds flew out. One flew downstairs and scared me half to death. When I yelled for mommy, she told me what it was so that I wasn't afraid anymore. She was able to get them out the door, it made a pretty big mess though.  


While mom was changing some light bulbs today and I told her to be careful or else she would spark herself. While we were at grammy and grandpa's, mom heard me say, "That's because I think it's unpersonal." She's not sure what was, but something was definitely "unpersonal".


Today at preschool all the parents were invited to story time. My teacher read the books that each of the students wrote and illustrated. Mine along with all the other girl's featured a princess, it was really cute.  


A while back, I made invitations for everyone in the family to come over for a pizza party. The day for that party finally came and we had so much fun. For my next party, I'm planning a chocolate chip thing. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment