I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

June 2011



I went to my very first swimming lesson, it was so much fun! I had lessons for two weeks and got to go off the diving board! One day after my lessons, we had a picnic at the park by the pool. After my last lesson, I got a report card and it passed to the next level. I was most excited that I got a sucker.

When mom was getting dressed, I wanted to pick out her shirt and said that it would be spectacular if I picked out what she wore, lol. I have a very good fashion sense, I may just grow up to be a fashion consultant.

Mommy took me to the circus and out for ice cream after wards. I loved the dancing girls, they were so sparkly!

Grandpa and uncle Clancy took me fishing for free fishing day. Clancy helped me catch a really big fish, but I absolutely refused to touch it. I picked a lure that I thought the fish would think was funny, lol.

When I did my web cam visit with daddy, I said, "I'm done discussing this". Later at grammy's, I called James's dog Rider a knuckle head. The other day when I blessed the food, I said, "Jesus, you know what to do..."

Lately when I don't like or want something, I'll say that it's makes me scratchy. That seems to me like a pretty legitimate excuse.

When mom was getting me a bedtime story to read me, I said, "Pick out an exciting one that's cool."


Mom was worried that I was going to spill my juice, so I reassured her that I had it handled by telling her, "Don't worry, I'm the boss of the juice". I later also said, "holy crap".

Today, when I was cleaning up in the basement, I said, "Mommy will you help me pick up all this crap." I also said that when I had the electric blanket on me that I thought it was going to cook me like a hot dog and that I was going to turn into a hot dog.

I figured I could, but I thought it best to ask, so I asked mom if I could have Sandy when she dies. She of course said yes :). When I was eating my lunch, I dipped my raisins in my yogurt and my ranch dressing, mmmmm.

This morning when mom was getting me ready, I said, "Watch and learn." Mom took me to the parade and fiddle festival carnival. I went on all the rides that I could except for the yoyo, I refused to go on that one. While we were eating our lunch, we watched the cloggers and now I think my black dress shoes are tap dancing shoes. We were up at the front and I was standing up dancing and trying to do what they were doing :). Mom stopped by the henna tattoo (temporary tattoos that only last a few days) booth, but I told her not to get one. When she asked me why, I said, "Because you're cute just the way you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment