I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

April 2011



Mom and I stopped at the grocery store, while we were there, I said, "Cheer up, it will be ok". On our way home, because mom wouldn't let me have my way, I said, "You're fired".

I've been having a pretty fun time doing all kinds of fun things like taking the dogs for a walk, going to the swimming pool, playing at the park, having picnics with mommy, helping uncle Clancy celebrate his birthday, and enjoying MDFD. I got really sick though, when mommy gave me some medicine, I said, "That's horrible!" When mommy took me to the doctor they said I have an ear infection and pneumonia, so I had to get a shot and an x-ray. When the nurse was finished giving me the shot, I said to her, "You hurt me!"

I had a really fun day today. Mommy took me to see Hop and I got to take two of the neighbor girls with me!

Tonight when mommy was putting me to bed, she asked me if I understood what she said to me and I said, "Roger".

I got to go swimming today, and when I was getting ready for bed, I was telling mom about how I picked up the rings in the pool with my feet so that I didn't have to go under the water to get them and get water in my eyes. I had my hand on my hip and a superior tone in my voice and said that I was brilliant. The silly kids, going under the water to retrieve the rings, I like to think that I did it the smart way.

I was watching American Idol with mommy and when a rock singer was singing, I said, "Hit it, let's rock and roll!" Then when we were having dinner, I said to turn on something with a "rocking beat".

We decorated Easter eggs today, it was so much fun, I got to put glitter all over them!

When I saw my Eater basket this morning, I was really excited and wanted mom to come and see. I had an Easter egg hunt at grammy and grandpa's, it was so much fun! Grandpa was recording the hunt and I would pose after putting each egg in my basket. After I was done I loved watching the video of it. Later on, we took some dinner over to Clancy and then went to visit James and Karlie in the hospital. I was so excited that uncle Clancy was going with us to the hospital and insisted on him sitting by me on the way there. When we got there I was very disappointed that Parker hadn't been born yet because I really wanted to see him. When mom was putting me to bed, I said that the best part of my day was the surprise in my Easter Basket, hunting eggs, riding in grandpa's truck, and watched the movie of myself hunting the eggs :).

I went to spend the week with daddy. On the day that I left, baby Parker was born at 7:41 pm. He is 6 pounds 15 ounces, 19 inches long, and the most hansom baby boy in the whole hospital according to uncle James:).

No comments:

Post a Comment