I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Monday, January 16, 2012

December 2011


Mommy and I made cookies and took them to the neighbor for raking our leaves. Then we put Christmas stuff up outside.  Later we were playing the guitar and I said that the song I was playing was called, "Where is the Love of Love".


While mom was playing her guitar, I said that I was going to teach her a song and that it was called, "Baby Rock On Song". Later out of the blue I said, "For the love of all that is holy".  Then while I was eating, mom looked at me cross eyed and I laughed really hard and said, "You got me good".  When we were at grammy and grandpa's, I said that I wanted cereal for dinner because every day is my cheat day.  


We drove up to McCall for Riley's baptism and had a very nice time.  


This morning since it's Sunday mom wouldn't let me watch TV or play computer games, so I told her that, "This is not the kind of day I adore."  When she laughed and said that I was funny, I said, "It wasn't a joke." We went to steak conference and I said that I didn't adore stake conference either, lol. 


After ballet, we went to grammy and grandpa's. While we were eating dinner, I said that my straw was not cooperating.  It had a hole in it, so it wasn't working. 


While we were out going to the library and having MDFF, I asked mom if I was allergic to sesame oil.  She told me, no and that she was the one allergic to it. I asked what I was allergic to and she told me, amoxicillin. Then I said, "Can't I be allergic to sesame oil. I can say that?" So then she told me to say, penicillin, and I repeated that.  She told me that I am allergic to penicillin.


We had St. Nicholas Day today!  I was really excited about all of the stuff I got, especially my little IPod shuffle and my toy dog that walks.  While we were at grammy's, I said, "Kankles. That means to have fat ankles."  Then I said that I don't have kankles, but that Parker does, but it's ok because he is a cutie boy.


I had a fun day with mom, we played, watched a movie together, and read books. I talked to uncle Clancy on the phone for a few minutes and asked him if he knew what was wrong with my Ipod because mommy can't get it to work.  I said that he was the smarted guy in the land and the smartest guy in his class.


Today when mom was getting me ready, I told her to stop bossing me around.  She told me that she's the mom and that's her job.  I said, "Oh yean, silly me, I forgot."  Later I told her that she was really good at eating suckers. Later on, I also told her that she was a good artist when I was looking at her painting in the kitchen.


I had such a great day today.  Mom took me to the library, and out for MDFF.  Then I I got to played with Aleska.  From there, mom took me to the new Chipmunk movie as a surprise! When it was over, I said that I wanted to watch it again. Then I got to have a sleepover at grammy's. 


After preschool today, Marley came over so I could play until her mom got off work. I had so much fun, I love play dates!  


This morning, I said to mom, "You are the most beautiful mom in the whole world".  Later I asked her if she knew how much I loved me and then said that I love her 20. We went out to mom and dad's and did presents with since I'll be gone for Christmas.  When she opened the money mom gave me, I said, "This is the best present in the world!"


I got so spend Christmas with daddy! On our way home, from mommy picking me up from spending a week with daddy, the moon was out, but only a sliver and I said that the moon was smiling. The other day I said to grandpa, "Stop being facetious grandpa."

No comments:

Post a Comment