I, like most mom's, find my daughter to be both unbearably adorable and entertaining. So I decided to start a blog completely dedicated to her quirky personality. This way we can share the love with anyone interested. Being Sadie's mom is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I hope you enjoy The Adventures of Little Miss Sadie Laree as much as I do!

Friday, November 11, 2011

October 2011




This morning I told mommy, "This is how I roll." 

While we were at grammy and grandpa's I said, "So, you two liked each other, so you got married?"  They said, yes, so then I said that I was glad they got married.

I got out the learning book that mom made me when I was a baby and said that I was doing my homework.  I like doing homework, but mommy's says that I won't always.

I've been asking for grammy to take me to preschool all school year and today she did!  When I got home, we painted pumpkins.  Mine is a princess :).

When mom and I were getting into the car, I said, "I love your mom and dad."  Mommy told me that she does too.

Mom was watching a music clip online and I was watching it with her and said about one of the men singing, "he's handsome".

Today we got to play at the park with mommy's cousin Travis and his family, it was so much fun! 

After my practice today for the primary program tomorrow, grammy stopped by and went to the park with us to have a picnic!   

It was the primary program in sacrament meeting in church today.  I said my part perfectly and did better than all the other kids in my class according to mommy.  When I finished my part, mommy said to grammy, "That's my girl".   

I've suddenly become very concerned about healthy eating.  Out of the blue I started talking a lot about diet, exercise, and belly fat.  Before I eat anything, I always ask mom if it's healthy and wants to exercise with her.

I got to go trick or treating with daddy this year.  I got to trick or treat at his work and with my cousins.  It was so much fun and I got so much candy that I probably won't be able to eat it by next Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment